Saturday, February 27, 2010

Final-Lee

On the heels of their eighth straight defeat, the Knicks and newly acquired rehabbing-supastaaahh Tracy McGrady faced the Washington Wizards last night. Us Knicks fans can finally breathe a sigh of relief ... IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO WIN.

Go David Lee and thanks for the game winning layup. McGee had him DOMINATED the entire game, yet, mah main man DLEE fearless-Lee (I have to stop, I know) drove to the hoop and finished with a fantastic lefty lay-up to seal the deal. Yum.

In all honesty, I kinda love what the Knicks got goin' on right now. Look, they aren't spectacular and they aren't title contenders. The rest of this season is basically 2010-2011 Knicks team tryouts. I like what Eddie House has to offer off the bench, albeit his streaky play of late. I think Sergio has the potential to be molded into the perfect D'Antoni point guard and I think he can be had for cheap next season. T-Mac, is, well, anyone's guess -- but I wouldn't mind having him back here next year (I mean, he is THE Tracy McGrady.

Just wanted to show my boys some love. Go Knicks, forever and always.

-RB

 
"Don't you know who I am!?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment