Friday, February 26, 2010

Brother Phoenix Easthorse

This a live video from my band's show at the Sussex Elks Lodge in January. My band's guitarist, Ronnie, proposed to his girlfriend at this show. Needless to say, it was most definitely a grand ol' time. Anyway, this is a new song that we wrote in the weeks before the show and I'm really happy with how it has progressed so far. We're still working to improve our new stuff, but I am definitely happy with how our sound has matured with us thus far.

My Aim Is True || Brother Phoenix Easthorse (2010)
(Live @ The Sussex Elks Lodge, Sussex NJ)
www.myspace.com/myaimistruenj

(Yeah, shameless plug, I know mwahaha. Whateverrrr, I hope you like it, and also, be sure to check out updates on our progress and random stuff on the link provided)

0 comments:

Post a Comment