Saturday, February 27, 2010

Almost Done..

...with that fun little illustration I posted on here of my buddy, Matt, a few posts back.

Here's a preview of what I've got so far:

 
(MOST DEFINITELY CLICK TO ENLARGE FOR DETAIL... PLEASE)

All I've  done so far (from the original sketch) is photoshop-airbrush the color in (which actually was really cool, I threw in some new effects to make it kinda watercolory --yeah, whatever, my NEW word) and I've got to say that it came out looking slightly different than what I originally imagined. I like it though; it's kinda got this, like, slightly dark children's book type illustration look. I dig, I guess.

I'll keep working on it.

Oh, by the way, I'd like to thank my PR writing professor for mentioning me on her blog. That was really pretty cool of her.

-RB

0 comments:

Post a Comment