Thursday, January 21, 2010

First And Foremost: I Love King Elvis

The name's Rob Baranoff and I'm pleased to introduce my blog, Rob in the Mean Time.

This will serve as a creative outlet for my art and thoughts. This first post is a sketch I made a few years ago using various Adobe programs and a Wacom drawing Tablet.

The Essentials:

  • Love music (especially vinyl and collecting records like a fiend. Seriously, I'll buy any record for the right price. For example, I've recently acquired a bunch of random old "junk records". I found a great Supertramp album in there and it makes me think I should've been born in the 70's. Too bad I can't grow gnarly chest hair...anyway...)
  • Student By Day, Graphic Designer By... Other Days.
  • Enjoy Playing Shows (Rock & Roll \m/)
  • Saying "Bless You" after any natural bodily function occurs.

As far as introductions go, I like to keep things short and simple. I'll be on here quite frequently for the next couple months so feel free to stop by if you like what you see.

-RB

0 comments:

Post a Comment